javascript - Facebook story posting issue -


I'm setting up to post a story on Facebook but I'm getting the following warning:

You or this app's Open Graph Test user will have published this action at least once.

I'm getting id in reply, but when I'm redirecting to "I do not get the page "

Here is my code:

  FB.api ('me / objects / appnamespace: (object: {APIID: IIIPID, object: microse, title: "sample organization ", Image: mylogo, description:" "}}, function (feedback) {if (! Response) {warning} ('error has occurred.') And if (reaction panic) {document.getElementById ('Result'). InnerHTML = 'Error:' + response.error.message;} and {document.getElementById ('Result'). WinnerHTML = '& lt; a Href = \ "https://www.facebook.com/me/activity/ '+ Response.id +' \ "& gt; '+' The story was created ID + 'response.id +'  ';}});  


Comments