python - Putting the refence to an instance along with the instance in a list -


This is one of them "I think the answer is no, but I will ask anyway" question.

I need to give a list of tuples to a worker thread i what i am now:

  agenda [0] = ('Read', 'Float', [2] = ('Write', 'Bold', 'Bucket', Buckets, 'Gagra', Gagarra, 200) Agenda [1] = ('Write', 'Int', 'Oyler', Oyler, 1) 250) ...  

Gagra is a list of numbers (floats in this case). My worker thread needs both name Gagarray and Gagarray My worker thread will use the 'GagArray' string to request data from any device. Received figures (200 Floats in this case) will be placed in the list of Gagarere.

This works but unnecessary 'Gagrere' and Gagarere bother me.

I have to do the worker [0] = ('Reed', 'Float', 'Gagare', 200)

The worker will string up 'Gagaira' and Gagarere Use this to refer to the list. I.e.:

  element = agenda [0] [2] ^ element ^ [3] = 3.14159  

PS will be in the purview of all reference workers thread . (Globals)

I think this is something different from the standard pass from the reference question. [0] = ('Read', 'Float', '' ' Gagrere ', 200) Worklists [1] = (' Write ',' Int ',' Oyler ', 1) Worklists [2] = (' Roti ',' Bull ',' Bucket ', 250) GagArray = Gobals () [Worklist [0] [2]]


Comments