Bootstrap-Tour with angularJS -


I am currently working on a project where I have to show a tour on the page.

I took a look at the bootstrap-tour and it did not look so bad. I am working in angled JS controller, so I am making a tour, add some steps in it and create a button, which closes the start-start () function in Angulose controller:

 < Code> var t = new tour ({container: "#main", background: false, debug: true, orphan: true}); T.addStep ({element: "# content123", title: "title 123", content: "content 123"}); T.addSteps ([{element: ".message.message-1", // selector to show next to popover; title: "Welcome to my tour!", Content: "We make it quick Going is useful. "}, {Element:" .message.message-2 ", Title:" Let's finish this thing with a bang. ", Content:" Boom, Bang, Bam! "}]); // Early method on travel class. Go everything is full and ready to go. $ Scope.StartTour = function () {// t.init (); T.start (true); Console.log (t); Console.log ("start !!"); }  

The wall I am facing now is that, if I do not say orphan: I am happy when I am creating a new tour when I am on the button Click me How do I get this problem? Perhaps some angular people worked with this device? Later, I want to pack it inside an instruction.

There is now an Angular JS Cover for the Bootstrap Tour:

You can see live demos and documents here:


Comments