Jquery UI Draggable Conflict clone vs greedy -


I used the layouts mentioned here:
I need to drag a panel from the right pane to the central pane I have used the following assist function for cross-drag capability:

  function () $ return (this) .clone (). AppendTo ('body'). Css ('z-index', 9999) .show (); }  

but I want to use the greedy: true , which uses the above help function I

If I Assistant: "clone" then greedy works but does not have the ability to draw the cross pane.

PS: The div is being dragged to a normal device (amaranten or nothing)

Edit: On the demo

Commented, if I index, then works cross-pen pullable but does not feature greedy.

After initially hacking it and realizing this issue overflow Property I did a few goals to know how well it is circulated, as well as other helpful information. For example, this is in the exact question (dealing with draggables) See also ...

The root of this is that it will be tricky / so that they can be found in the allowOverflow () < / Code> and resetOverflow () wrote to help manage it.

Good luck.


Comments