selenium - Capture web driver network traffic across all browsers -


I want to capture all the network calls from the web driver in java. I am not testing any UI, just testing JS performance and testing some requests and reactions of some network calls.

I tried to use the browser mob, as suggested in most forums, but I want all browsers to It worked flawlessly with Firefox but the Safari driver does not support any proxy capability I was experiencing with some issues with others.

I do not want to use the foldal because it includes some manual steps around the use and storage of calls, while an in-code proxy in the browser mob can be integrated into a more smooth fashion.

I also tried to use a package like RC included in Selenium standalone server package. But, I have a few HTTPS calls and some nested iframes in the cross domain. I am particularly interested in some cross domain post calls and it does not work well. Besides, people keep saying that this package Not recommended to use.

So, I had a solution where we can use a standalone proxy server running on one machine. Using host entries, we will ask the web driver to kill the proxy instead of the actual server. The proxy will record all incoming calls and route them to the actual server host. Later, I can make a request for a proxy which prevents me from all calls which prevents me. I'm not sure that he is still called a proxy or router.

I came in TCPmon, but it is no longer being supported. Does anyone get some similar equipment that can run on Unix system or any alternative solution?

We modified the file to include the script new verb rules if you created your original script editor , It also provides auto complete features and we will be able to get around it. Syntax is similar to Javascript Fideleller package comes with an ExecActions.exe which can be used to pass console arguments to the Fiddler instance running using a command prompt. We processed the code written on all seasons captured by Frederor and wrote it in a custom JSON format and then used GSON to live it. Please tell me if you want more details.


Comments