cordova - How to set splashscreen dissappear faster -


I have seen that I do not need a splashscreen plugin to use splashscreen during the creation of Adobe Build. The default app is created and it automatically takes the screen from the race / screen / Android. Very good .. but how can I destroy it fast (after page load) because it stays for 3 seconds on a default app and if I manually remove files from res / screen / android, load it from It does not have a slash screen to do now, it only shows me a black screen about 1 second and a half How do I create a splashscreen in the last 1.5 seconds? So stah it disappears when the app is loading. I have but it seems that it is not working ..

have you tried :

  $ (function () {document.addEventListener ('deviceready', OnDeviceReady, false);}); Function Online Readie () {navigator.splashscreen.hide ())});  

Comments