How can you quote the original in an email reply to a Yammer message? -


I like the traditional non-top-posting style to answer e-mail messages - the original with "bird tracks" You can find the quote automatically with almost every email app), by cutting the irrelevant content, which I am not responding to, then my answer differs between the answer lines of the origin. It gives a good interactive experience to the answer, and it makes very clear what I mean for each of my points.

But my company is now starting to use Yomor, and I have a tie I tried my signature non-top-posting answers for a yammer message received by email from a colleague. Yamdar has removed almost the entire text of my answer, after that, from my first line of quoted text, all of my responses from that point are also included.

I tried to change the path of the bird and post it again. Same effect

Finally I posted a reply (asterisk) through the Yummer Web interface, and it works.

But I do not want to switch to the web interface, or a special desktop app, every time I have to answer the Yemer message. Is there any way to stop Yamdad from removing all quoted text and preventing all other text, which is in the Yemen Message from the replies of the email?


Comments