jquery - Header issue while accessing Web Service through AJAX -


I am developing a phonegap application that loads data from other web services.

I request the ajax. But for this, I need to set : * * * to the server end permission.

However, it works fine in the following situations,

1) While reaching the same web server through the postman / rest client, there is no need to change anything on the server is not.

2) There is no need to change anything when accessing the same website through the iOS / Android native code.

My concern is that there is no work to use the web service through AJAX without changing anything at the end of the server.

I jsonp because it uses GET for the request.

If you have cross-original resource grant access original mandatory for security

If you think that it is compulsory

then by your comment, Ajax will work with your web service You need to implement . Code> and I will recommend using specific properties to avoid security related events. Allow Access: http://yourwebsite.com/websevice with it JSONP Must also be used.


Comments