r - Warning: longer object length is not a multiple of shorter object length -


I hope you will not get me down for this question, I know that there are only a few people who are the same Asked about the subject but I can not understand why this happens.

I get this error message: WARNING:

  1 in the test * representative (meaning (c), n) + (1 - test) * c (Sec)  

Long object length is not an honor for the length of the small item

Now, the formula is:

  sec & Lt; - test * rep (mean (c (sec)), n) + (1 - test) * c (sec)  

seconds assumes with a test file.

Can you help me understand it? Where should I look?

Thanks in advance

Syntax can be rewritten

  sec & lt; - Test * Representative (mean (sec), N) + (1 - test) * sec  

I believe the problem is that the length of the objects is not the same.

Check:

  Length (test) n length (seconds)  

If n is one , Then you do not need a repetition in this case. Try this code:

  sec & lt; - test * means (seconds) + (1 - test) * sec  

test and seconds ?

  class (test) square (sec)  

Comments