xcode - Trigger.io Custom Module & ForgeInspector -


Our project needs to use user tracking from SOOM (somoglobal.com), and it is not present in the module Trigger, we are trying to create our own BSP module so that we can load tracking API and send events from the trigger app using a custom forge.SOMO object.

Having compiled a custom module has followed the documentation, and by now it is quite easy. However, the Somo plugin requires some files to be part of the module, and this is where I am getting errors in the ForgeInspector app during the exam.

At the bottom of the screenshot, I highlighted the third party files added in the project to the Forge module ; Bundle processing of xcdatamodeld file to compile file , a .pem to ForgeModule , and. Added to one libraries. However, when I run ForgeInspector to test my module, I get these errors that have me got to xcdatamodeld & amp; With .pem files (PEM, Forge Inspector complains that the file can not be found) If I manually edit the Forge Projects project, by adding these files to this skeleton, Everything works fine.

I understand that I can not edit / edit it, this untouchables represents the main catalyst project - is there a way around this? Seems like a scoping issue, but I would have thought the sub project will appear to some parents, so I'm hoping I'm just displaying my relative inexperience with iOS / Xcode Development: -)

Comments