c# - Crystal Reports version Issue -


Hello, I have developed Windows apps using C # to dynamically load the Crystal Reports codes. My development machine crystal report "10.5.3700.0" version installed "11.0.3300.0". While building the app, by default 10.5.3700.0 version when selecting references selected in my project (CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine.dll, CrystalDecisions.ReportSource.dll, CrystalDecisions.Shared.dll, CrystalDecisions.Web.dll) and it works fine in my dev server that I was moved to another exchange files on another server, so there were established only 11.0.3300.0 version. Could not load the assembly version error it was throwing. How do I create my application with 11.0.3300.0 and work it on another server? Help me

Please .. Thank you

Version 10.5.3700.0 your computer Uninstall and use only 11.0.3300.0 everywhere.

I had many problems with the Crystal Reports Eventually I Bdlunga the Aiteksshr to create PDF files. Very easy.


Comments