javascript - Can't load modules for Intern testing while using Browserify -


I am trying to use one of my modules to use the International Unit Test, tested.js < / Code>, which is dependent on the second module, Dependency. Js . Because I am using Browserify, there is a line in tested.js :

  var dep = need ('./ lib / dependency.js');  

The Internet has the following error:

  WARNING: Error: try the need of unload module lib / dependency.js  

This is the beginning of my test file:

  define (['intern object', 'intern / chai! Assert', 'src / js / tested]], function (RegisterSuite, Forced, tested) {registerSuite ({// ...  

My internal config file uses the default dojo loader. I have to use the RequireJS instead Have tried but (It seems that there are some ongoing issues with using the optional AMD loader in the internet :).

How do I get the necessary dependency to load interns Can I do this?

Edit: I'm using hours -Brausseriff, but I'm testing the Unified-University-module-I've only told the reason for the need of the browser, that I Why use "requirement".

You can access the CJS / Node.js module in the browser Can not load without loading in a browser; It is entirely the purpose of the browser to pre-browse the module, switch to the module, or introduce a proxy to convert the module when you use the AMD module instead of the CJS module for your application.

If you are trying to load the CJS module node. Through JS, you need to use the intern / dojo / node module to facilitate that load:

  define (['intern' Object ',' intern / chai! ',' Intern / dojo / node; src / js / test '], function (register site, blurry, tested) {registerSuite ({// ...  

More information about this in the section of documentation.


Comments