angularjs - Angular UI Bootstrap Popover - Prevent default when triggering with click -


I have a table with several rows, each can be selected, using the bootstrap popover on the first column There is an info button (UI bootstrap fog).

  & lt; Span class = 'glyphicon glyphicon-info-sign' popover-placement = 'right' popover = 'to display my notes' & gt; & Lt; / Span & gt;  

When I click on the item that I want to do not select the object behind it.

I know that it can be accomplished using e.preventDefault and e.stopPropagation (), how do I implement it with Bootstrap UI?

Thank you

Ask to stop this promotional event:

  & lt; Span ng-click = "$ event StopPropagation ()" class = 'glyphicon glyphicon-info-sign' popover-placement = 'right' popover = 'to display my notes' & gt; & Lt; / Span & gt;  

It should help.


Comments