oop - Can I prevent arguments from being passed via NextMethod in R? -


I have a sub-class of data.frame for which the minimum time required it occurs. Returns additional arguments with NextMethod () , which generates an error because the next method argument recognizes the same, nor the 'dots' argument

example:

  class (Theof) & lt; - c ('special', 'data.frame') `[.special` & lt; - Function (x, i, j, drop, k, ...) {y & lt; - NextMethod () attr (y, 'k') & lt; - ky} Theoph [1: 5, k = 'head']   

Can I create 'invisible downstream'? I have tried to remove it, defined as the tap, passing only the arguments of interest, writing cover is typically difficult due to subset operator [ some non-default argument matching rules.

In this case, you know what the next method is, why not just call it?

  class (Theof) & lt; - c ('special', 'data.frame') [[Specialties]  [ There is not a special function, and I do not think it actually includes  ...  in its logic list (it seems that it happens in documents, but I think it is a simplification And it is not using the standard  ...  object) 


Comments