Google Streetview Marker Icon Size reduces automatically -


I am using Google Maps API v3 to show Google (Street View Penorama) and place marker in it .

This is like normal Google Streetview, but there is no road with internal buildings.

So I managed to put a marker in it with the following code:

  var marker = new google.maps.Marker ({position: streetview.getPosition (), / / Test Belt Status Value Icon: {url: 'images / alert-icon.png', size: new google.maps.size (hotspot kantent width, hotspot, content.height), scale size: new google.maps.size (Hotspot.content.width, hotspot.content.height)}, headline: 'alert', dragable: true, clickable: true, raiseOnDrag: false}); Marker Seat Map (Street View);  

The following problems:

  1. At the beginning of Streetview, to display the marker, I must "move" at another point. Can I display it at the beginning of the Streetview Penorama and when I take it "at some other point"?

  2. To test the markers, I made them dragable if I drag them in the middle of panorama-height, marker-icon starts reducing its size is.

I am "-high" in the middle of the panorama:

When you take a panorama picture, you know where your head is, It's like the middle of your eyes. If you look upper then you can look at the heads of other people. If you look more upward, you can see the stars. Well, at this point, The "other people" icon on top of the head starts reducing their size.

This behavior should be stopped! He tried to analyze it with the following code:

  var mouse_up = google.maps.event.addListener (marker, "mouseup", function (e) {console.log (marker. GetPosition (), Marker. Gate Icon ());}  

The size and scalable size of the icon remains the same (hotspot content.width and height = 50px).

So I do not understand that the icon gets smaller if I pull the icon above "Head of other people" and leave the icon, then it is missing Because it is small.

An image with the problem:

You can see 3 markers, each person 50px 50px size.

For example, I want to keep one of them in the light. Then clicking on the icon next to the light will open the highlight box "It is a light" but I can not do this when the icon becomes small or disappears.

Does anyone know what I can do?

My understanding of this issue is that Google believes that your markers are "at street level" As it is said.

I do not know what is the way to change this behavior, by dragging and dragging one marker in the upper part of the panorama

I do not know.

Check the following Bela:

Switch to Street View, drag the marker to the upper part of the panorama, then Turn off the street view and check where your marker is on the map. Very far.

I have tried to play with the POV. I thought the pitch will change something but it does not seem like this.

  Panorama.Setupov ({top: 200, zoom: 1, pitch: 30});  

Comments