java - Incompatibility between Struts 2 and Chrome extension -


I have written a Google-Chrome extension, excluding a web site created with Straits 2, on all (test) sites Okay framework

In my extension's 'content.js' script, I am capturing two such incidents like this:

  document.addEventListener ('mousedown', clickDownHandler, wrong); Document.addEventListener ('mouseup', clickUpHandler, incorrect);  

None of these event handlers have ever been called.

Is Cross 2 Incompatible with Google-Chrome Extensions?

Any thoughts?

Finally I found my problem: Host page contains html frames

default As such, my Chrome plugin was not designed to control the events of those frames. Little revision in the manifest.json file of Chrome plugin solved this problem. The related parameter was: "all_frames"

See: For clarification.


Comments