javascript - Handsontable paste not working -


I made the handset in MVC .NET 4 using RVC ideas, and although the paste functionality is well on the localhost Works (both release and debug mode), it fails to deploy once.

It silently fails (no console output), but if you double click to edit a specific cell, you can paste all the data into that data, but the table from Excel While trying to paste it does not work. I have tried to debug the actual handshaw code that is capable of handset, but almost nothing has been done to help, only it shows that hidden taperea Las Copy Paste) is not set to activate when ctrl is pressed, but I can mislead completely about this animation. I do not know that this is probably an IIS setting (I suspect that Javascript is client side) or something completely unrelated, but any help would be greatly appreciated. I think I'm going crazy with this one.

I have problems, which is deceptively simple.

in jquery.handsontable.full.js at line 6279:

  that.selectNodeText (that.elTextarea);  

That line was commented, I just uncompressed it, and everything works well again.

I hope that it helps anyone in one day if they are the same type of issue. Happy coding!


Comments