dsym - Can't compile gegl (gimp) on PPC Leopard -


I compile PowerPC on Mac Leopard 10.5.4 gegl-0.2.0 (required to compile gimp-2.8) I am

All other programs such as glib-2.38.2, Intlule-0.50.2 and Bubble, which are needed to compile GIMP, have been compiled properly.

I have these types of errors when the giggles are compiled:

  GEGL-GGML-message: module '../../operations/common/. Libs / Layer.so.dSYM /Contents/Resources/DWARF/layer.so 'Load Error: dlopen (../../ Operation / General /.libs/layer.so.dSYM/Contents/Resources/DWARF/layer. So, 10): No suitable image was found. Did not find .. /../operations/common/.libs/layer.so.dSYM/Contents/Resources/DWARF/layer.so: Can not map  

I get it I am each A file produced by Gegl, such as box-blur.so, brightness-contrast.so, motion-blur.so, contrast-curve.so, etc. Apart from this, I get such errors for each of these. Therefore files:

  WARNING: No debug symbols in executable (-pcc) cc speed-blur.c ccld speed-blur.la  

env variable Export: PKG_CONFIG_PATH = / usr / local / lib / pkgconfig Export CPPFLAS = "- I / usr / local / include: / usr / include -fno-inline" export LIBS = -

L / USR / Local / BB Exports CFLAGS = "- WW-Long-Double-ARP PPC -Fone-Inline" Exports DYLDLILBRIAPH = / USR / X11 / BB

If I remove the DILDLILBRRIAPAR variable, "LibJpeg.dylib, libpng.dylib, libtiff.dylib, and libgl.dylib" error could not be found ".

I use the compiler (appell) GCC-3.3, but it's the same if I use GCC-4.0 or GCC-4.2.2 errors occur. I do not use XCode for anything.

< P> What is the basic problem here and how to solve it? Thank you.

Then I got a completely compiled giggle. FYI


Comments