ffmpeg - how to join two flv files in objective-c -


I parsed a video web and received the flv files for the video, but the file is different, so I should be included in them together, I know that I use ffmpeg, it should be very easy, such as ffmpeg -f concat -i mylist.txt -c copy output.flv , But as I write a Mac software it should be written in the objective-CI, reading any document (or SDK) It was difficult for me to start, so it is difficult for me to start.

So, how should they be included in objective-c code? Do I need to drag the FMPG project to my project? If this is necessary, then what is the next step?

itemprop = "text">

This is hardly a comprehensive answer, but you should start:

  NSTask * Task = [[Nstak Elok] Init]; [Tasks set lockpath: @ "& lt; whatever is for your FFPEP & gt;"];]; // I'm taking my word for logic ... [Job SetgraGrams: @ [@ "- F", @ "Cockat", @ "- Eye", @ "Marylist.txt", @ "- c", @ "Copy", @ "Output.flv"]]; [Launch the task];  

You want to proceed by setting a pipe and file handle so that you can get stdout or stderr.

And yes, you have to include it in ffmpeg in your project


Comments