excel - Automatically apply 2 filters for 2 columns of csv files -


I filter 2 columns of a CSV file, column A column and column B for a few words. Say I apply a text filter: "word1" is included or "word2" in column A Then I get results. After this, I remove the column A from the filter, then apply the same filter to column B. The thing is, I do not get results in column B, instead, I get cells in column A, in which the column B filters (< confuse ), pictures below:

Apply a filter to the column A, get the result in column A:

The data I get for this filter:

And Word1 you

Word2 is empty

on column B Apply pressure, get cells in filtered column A.: Enter image details here

The data that is received for this filter is from column A (which is the cells filtered out of the column B filter)

And Word1 you

what is the word

the result is

The result should be in one column for both filters:

Enter image details here

My address There are more than 100 files filing like this, are there any way I can do it myself?

The file is shown here:

Enter the image details here

The result I hope is possible:

Automatically open all the files and without the result of all in 1 single excel file?

---- or ----

If the above is not possible, open each file and automatically filter the filter in a column only Apply in 1 click and do not type the same filter for each column.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you very much! :)


Comments