excel formula - SUMPRODUCT: calculating multiple sheets -


Objectprop = "text">

Objective: I have 13 tabs tabs consolidate data from other sheets using more than one simple formula. I am trying to create a formula that will provide a total amount from all the 12 sheets, to identify what is the charge of "Team" Sheets resemble the following:

  Team $ 52.00 Team Bob $ 2.52 Team Gene  

I will need a total for each "team" on the beginning summary page

This is the formula I created.

= SUMPRODUCT (- ('14 January '! H3: H31 = "Team Bob"), '14 January'! G3: G31) + ('February 14 '! H3: H31 = "Team Gene"),' Feb 14 '! G3: G31 )

The first half year work (in bold), but when I pull out from the next tab, the formula "G31" is highlighted and How do I add additional tabs so I can add data with all other months from January?

A more common way of doing this = the index function - which gives you the name of the sheet / Allows to build context. Here's an example:


Comments