UIView slide from side on top of UITabBarController -


I am trying to get this behavior

While dragging, from the right side, slide should be seen. I have the habit of dragging, my only problem is that since the scene has been pulled it is the child of one of the view controllers of the tabbar, it will not be above the UIBabbar how can I arrange my idea hierarchy So when I pull my thoughts, will it be over the UITBbar?

"post-text" itemprop = "text">

Add a higher view to the hierarchy. If you do not support rotation, then the easiest way is to add it as a subview of the window. If you support rotation, then there is a disturbance to deal with Window SubViews, so go with the other best things - Add a Subview to the tab bar supervision (usually, the UITabBarController container view) . Remember to bring your newly added subviews in the supervision.

Cool layout, BTW! Why is there a different color of content in the background of the status bar?


Comments