ruby on rails - Does Active Model Serializers work with JSONP? -


If not, how can I create this so that it is JSON-compatible with my AJAX requests?

Edit: It seems like I'm not clear about what I want to achieve. For example, let me assume that I have a post class that has properties such as ID, author, tag and content. The following is now ActiveModel :: Serializer which I will use the JSON response code:

  class PostSerializer & lt; Now in the controller, I have to do something like  
  Active MODEL :: SerialIiser features: ID, author, tag :: content, end  

render: Jason = & Gt; To create a JSON file, @ post

looks like this

  {"posts": [{"id": 1, "author": "John du", "tag": "test", "content": "hello world"}}  

Now my purpose is to use JSONP so that when one requests Jsoncallback parameter (such as gET '/ posts? Jsoncallback = callback_function'), I would be able to generate the following:

  callback_function ({"posts": [{"id": 1, "the author ":" John Doe "," tag ":" test "," content ":" hello world "}]})  

The object and the result I am using to_json on the post is stored in a variable named @ posts_json, then specifies the content type as text / javascript in the controller, and renders the html.erb file Looks like:

  & lt;% If the consultation [: jsoncallback] Block? & Gt%; & Lt;% = @ posts_json.html_safe% & gt; & Lt;% else% & gt; & Lt;% = params [: jsoncallback]% & gt; (<% = @ Posts_json.html_safe%>) & lt;% end% & gt;  

I'm sure you would agree that this solution is really ugly, and the problem is that I'm starting to give problems due to the to_json method I'm using in the controller I am

In this way, I would like to use ActiveModel :: Serializer to get the same functionality: How can I do this?

So plainly in plain rail, render syntax already callsback Handles. Just pass in the callback: Paramos [: jsoncallback] does the trick as an option.

Browse and browse under the Rendering JSON section for the document.


Comments