c++ - Get information about functions and related symbol in ELF -


I want to see the function and related symbol (ALF) in C / C ++.

I have used GDB first and then I got the information that I wanted.

  GDB / Micrini & lt; Gdb prompts and reading elf .. & gt; (GDB) Information Function 0x000000000067a5a0 bfd_true & lt; Etc .. & gt;  

My question is how do I get the same information in my program.

Note: I want to be able to work with related symbols

  int main () {// any code for ELL lookup)  

(function and related symbol) (while loop) // result_symbol function is a variable with information about related symbol / result_function function is a variable with name / data of data with other data It should be possible to compare function_compare = "system";

use libbfd:

Information about symbols.


Comments