php - Iframe Integration - after session timeout redirect user to parent sites login page -


I am working with any other site (abcxyz.com) which has the content of my site (mysite.com) Displaying through userframe integration, user user logs on abcxyz and there is no information about them. Mysite.com

Egs

Then everything worked fine yet Has been doing. Now when the session ends on my site - then the user automatically redirects within the IRAM on his login page (mysite.com) - so they can redirect to their login page as they want.

I am using Zend Framework (PHP) and in this way I thought I would face it.

In my Zend_AACL class - in the prewebspatch method - I am checking the referrer and if it matches Amyx - I am redirecting it to my My login page

  if ($ role == 'guest') {$ referrer = $ request-> GetHeader ('Referrer'); If (SRPO ($ Referrers, 'ABCAge')! == Incorrect) {$ redirector = New Zend_Controller_Action_Helper_Redirector (); $ Redirector- & gt; GotoUrl ('abcxyz.com/login.htm'); } And {$ request-> SetControllerName ('User'); $ Request & gt; SetActionName ('Login'); }}  

This does not work, it keeps redirecting users to their login page only.

Is there a mess that I am doing here or is there a better way to deal with this?

Please tell me

thanks

referrer is the header if this user is also navigating to your site, then it is likely that the referrer Have your site.

I do not know that Javascript is an option, but you can check whether the current page matches the parent page and if they do not redirect them (in your case) . You will have to provide your login page with the script which redirects to the other login page if the condition is not found.


Comments