node.js - Changing a mobile service's running version of NodeJS -


I need to update the version of NodesJS engine in my mobile service to support some of the new functions found in default libraries. To be. I have tried to update the requirements in the packages.json (the root of the service's GIT checkout) with the changes.

It looks like now (I've removed some extra details): " main ":" server.js "," engine ": {" node ":" & gt; I need version 0.9.3 or newer: "}", "dependencies": {}, "devDependencies": {}, "script": {}}

What process does this file take into account? How can I update the version of the node in my mobile service?

AFAIK is currently running on mobile service 0.8.26 and you can not change it. There is a special WEBSITE_NODE_DEFAULT_VERSION app setting to switch to Azure WebSites but it can be set to Mobile Service App Settings It is not possible to save in.


Comments