how should a google API key be presented to phonegapBuild to an build iOS app? -


My starting point HTML5 code (which works fine when served to a browser). So to build an iOS app, I'm not using the phonegap local, I just upload phonegapBuild, install my Apple credentials, and try to run the app on my iphone. The app loads, starts to execute, and then presents a popup that Google does not like my API key.

The key type 'Simple API Access' is pointing to your iOS app ID.

When I request the Google Maps v3 API I am presenting the key in the head of .html I think this directive [https://developers.google.com/maps/documentation/ios/start] referring to is wrong based on the a Xcode App created: "Finally, my API to add the key to your AppDelegate. "I'm trying to avoid xcode I think should be required for some config.xml magic to pull this off.

So, how should vanilla HTML5 + a Google API key Configkxml PhonegapBuild offer to build an iOS app?

(please see screenshot at [http://community.phonegap.com/nitobi/topics/how_should_google_api_keys_be_handed_to_phonegapbuild_for_incorporation_into_an_html5_based_app_for_ios])


Comments