ios - Byte Buffers NSData -


I am just confused about using NSDT I am going to store some data in server (I just do something Instead of exercises, I am using Dropbox here.) What I've done so far

  • made some P-list

  • when I have created NSString from plist, I did not use NSDTA objects

  • When I created data in the same project folder with NA I did not use the NSDTA object when I created the NSAIDIO Player with the data stored in a server, I used NSDT

me I do not understand that I used to check the app document to properly use the NSDTA object, but it says "What are the allocated buffers of data objects simple allocated buffers "? Thanks,

NSDT is a cover for just one byte array. Anywhere you can specifically require a byte array, you can either use a byte array and manually add everything (by accessing and adding data) or you can call it NSData (or NSMutableData code> if you need to modify the bytes) and use the actions provided by the apple to easily access or modify data.

The allocated buffer is the byte array located inside the NSData wrapper. Say you have an object object on the disk that you want to modify a byte in the middle. You can load that data into the audio element from the disk, but then you can not modify it. If you load it byte values ​​from disk to a NSMutableData , then you can access the bytes directly, whichever is available for you NSMutableData class Use the simplest methods you want to use, just modify the audio element back to the disk (or it can directly load that data into your audio element).

The best use of any NSDT object is only when it is needed like any other class. If you need functionality specifically to run your app, use it. Otherwise this is probably just an extra step that is not necessary (pre-data-disk -> audio-element versus data-on-disk -> NSDTA-> audio-element).


Comments