ios - Hide View but still show UIWebView -


I have a UIWebView in a view, but what I want to do is hide the background, but still show UIWebView.

New to mobile development I have researched and used the code from the net but there can be no solution which can help someone thanks.

[UIView Animatwidth Clutter: 0.3 Animation: ^ () {view.alpha = 0.0; }];

I've got to fade out UIWebView, but thats what I want, basically UIWebView still needs to be visible but did to fade out the background I have tried:

  [UIView startAnimations: @ "Fade Out" reference: zero];   

I have also tried: [UIView Set Animation Duration: 2.0]; [Self. Set set alpha: 0.0f]; [UIView commitAnimations];

Only UIWebView seems to fade out

you The alpha on the scene are set, which will be applied to the scene and its subview. Change the color of its background

  [UIView animateWithDuration: 0.3f Animation: ^ {view.backgroundColor = [UIColor clearColor]; }];  

Comments