Android code design guidelines -


I have been developing embedded software in C for a few years for which I have been taught to use a layered structure and I have got it habituated. Recently I made a switch for Android (and Java) and I'm wondering if there is a similar approach in use. OOP is quite new to me, so at some points I am struggling to make good design choices. Are there any official design guidelines for the code of the Android application? I have seen the separation of the activity and have seen the relevant code, but I do not know that this is a good way, and something like this has been officially promoted by Google.

Android is somehow based in the MCV paradigm. Basically, you define your idea in the XML files named Layouts. At the lower level, the actions, pieces and widgets allow you to control the functionality of your thoughts. OOP is also present because you are able to define your own model.

To define your own models related to Android (or custom) widgets, try defining all your thoughts in XML files. In the activities and pieces, implement the accessories and related to all the listeners. needed.

The Android Developer has some great tutorials and guides:

Anyway, this is a very comprehensive question that can be answered in a number of more legitimate ways.


Comments