android - EasyTracker does not perform auto-tracking -


I have analytics.xml in the v3 SDK and res / values ​​folder in the Linux folder.

It says that if I set ga_autoActivityTracking and ga_reportUncaughtExceptions to the correct, EasyTracker will automatically track.

There is no need to say that this does not do any auto tracking because no analytics code is initialization.

What am I missing here? What is the trigger to auto-tracking?

Please do not tell me I need to write code in every activity to do this, because it will make auto the word redundant

Please do not tell me I have to type the code in every activity to do this, because this word will automatically make it futile.

Sorry, you have to add it to your activities, obviously you can use inheritance, and you can add it to your base activity if you have any is.

  @Override public void onStart () {super.onStart (); ... // rest your rest () code EasyTracker.getInstance (this) .activityStart (this); // Add this method} @ Override public over zero ontop () {super.onStop (); ... // rest on the rest of your code () EasyTracker.getInstance (this) .activityStop (this); // Add this method}  

Comments