java - How can an app temporarily display a full screen animation in an Android activity? -


Similar questions have been asked before, but I can not find an answer as to how to create an element full screen I would like to display a full screen animation temporarily without going into a new activity in my Android app. The app has an image view for animation and I show the animation with them:

  image.setBackground (animation);  

and "go away" with:

  image.setBackground (null);  

For ImageView, both Android: Layout_Width and Android: Layout_heets are set to "match_parent" This works, but of course the animation does not include the mouse on the title bar or bottom at the top. Are there. I have also tried to set layout_margin top and layout_margin, but I know that this app can run, that can not be the best solution for every device or orientation.

How can I resize ImageView to full screen so I can show it as it is needed, or do I want to have a better way of doing this?

"post-text" itemprop = "text">

duplicate.

Just set the right flag and end the activity, when its animation ends.


Comments