php - Expand Table Row with Additional information Fetched from Database -


After

Here's a small display of what I want to achieve

I have a clickable row with additional information I get from the database, I have some examples with Jquery Seen, but in the extended area they have some kind of static information. I want to load additional information into this, only after the click of the row Ia is -. So I wont have much more information that can not be used to load in.

Now, within the expansion area, I need to be sorted out like additional information:

  while ($ line = mysql_fetch_array ($ result)) {echo "& lt; tr & gt;"; Echo "& lt; td & gt;" . $ Line ['creator']. "& Lt; / td & gt;"; Echo "& lt; td & gt;" . $ Line ['description'] "& lt; / td & gt;"; Echo "& lt; td & gt;" . $ Line ['rdate'] "& lt; / td & gt;"; Echo "& lt; td & gt;" . $ Line ['lock'] "& lt; / td & gt;"; Echo "& lt; / tr & gt;"; }  

but only a special row has been clicked

 . & Lt ;? Php $ thief = mysql_connect ("localhost", "root", ""); If (! $ Con) {dead ('Could not connect:' Mysql_error ()); } Mysql_select_db ("phone", $ conn); $ Result = mysql_query ("selection from * to"); Echo "& lt; table border = '1' 'gt; & lt; tr & gt; & lt; th & gt; model & lt; / th gt; & lt; th & gt; software & lt; / th & Gt; & lt; th & gt; Career & lt; / ya gt; & lt; th & gt; Price & lt; / Th & gt; & lt; / tr & gt; "; While ($ line = mysql_fetch_array ($ result)) {resonant "<<"; Echo "& lt; td & gt;" . $ Line ['model'] "& lt; / td & gt;"; Echo "& lt; td & gt;" . $ Line ['OS'] "& lt; / td & gt;"; Echo "& lt; td & gt;" . $ Line ['carrier'] "& lt; / td & gt;"; Echo "& lt; td & gt;" . $ Line ['value'] "& lt; / td & gt;"; Echo "& lt; / tr & gt;"; } Resonates "& lt; / table & gt;"; Mysql_close ($ thief); ? & Gt; I have really searched for the widespread, but I have not got close to the solution. Would it be better if I added the HTML code for the TD tag, and any data received? 

After

I am using a datagrid. Its precise functionality is what I wanted, and there are lots of tutorials for getting you started.


Comments