c# - How to setup a MVC project to work from Mac -


I'm a web developer, I work with Visual Studio, C # and MVC 4. Recently we will styling a web page for a new web designer .

She works in the Mac , and she wants to work in Mac; She uses fireworks, sublime texts and other tools that act like charm.

We have tried to do the setup pre-production server in virtual machines with IIS. I uploaded WebApp Setup and Binaries there Then, the web designer changes the CSS and CSHML there. But it's tired , because we need to synchronize files all the time.

I want to set up a development environment in my Mac, so we have a version control system .

I know that if you use MVC like Microsoft technology, you want to work in Windows, but the fact is that hundreds of web designers use Mac.

Anyone can offer better solutions, or maybe share their own way of working?

Any help would be appreciated. thank you in advanced.


Comments