reporting services - SSRS - cannot export large files to Excel -


I have to give users the option to download a report in Excel. The report contains approximately 70,000 records (and about 50 fields).

The report is generated in approximately 1.5 minutes, but when the user tries to download it, nothing happens. (In Explorer, a second tab opens and the aspect of progress varies ...)

I have tried on a filter list of about 10,000 and it downloads immediately without any problem. However, there are already 30,000 problems, I have tried it myself from the server, so network issues were rejected.)

I also tried to send reports from email subscription, but it Also failed.

The way to go around this size range? Or to give the user the same flexibility on the report server, as it is in Excel, without any construction in every possible filter in the report (Maybe there is a big question here.)


Comments