ios - How to figure out if the app is using local storage 1 or 0 on iOS7? -


I am trying to use Coredata with ICloud on Ic7.
When configuring the CoredataUbiquitous store, let us get the console log message such as:

CoreData: subcollection: mobile ~ 123456789: using the dryadata local storage: 1

After that, the following logs a few seconds later.

CoreData: Antiquity: Mobile ~ 123456789: Use of CoreData ubiquitous local storage: 0

So, I think the first log is saying that We're using a fallback store, and later confirmed that we have access to iCloud.

But how can I know it inside the code? How can I find out if the app is still using the fallback store?

Yes, there is no notification of any kind, I am also looking for it . Obviously NSPersistentStoreDidImportUbiquitousContentChangesNotification when connected to iCloud and some data changes have been made - but it is not possible to change any data while sensing the connection with iCloud.

Ali


Comments