javascript - getdates() in bootstrap-datepicker does not work -


I have created together, you can see the results, that

  $ ('# Datepicker ') is easy to get dates with. 'GetDates';;  

Also say:

Returns the list of the local date objects that represent the first datecocker's internal date object in the selection. For use with a multi-purpose picker.

Unfortunately, this does not work in my example above

What am I doing wrong?

I have the same problem The problem is that you are not using a multicultural picker, But a range picker

This is not a big problem, since each date can be easily accessed using any other function:

I 'to get dates And to calculate the days between two dates, we created a JSFID. Here you can see the full example:

  $ (document) .ready (function () {$ ("# datepicker") Datepicker ({format: "dd.mm.yyyy", ("Change date", with function (e) {}}: $ start = $ ('# start'). Date picker ('meet'); $ end = $ ('# end'). The dates ('meet');});});  

Comments