jodatime - scala with nscala-time - no minutes function -


I am writing my first skala app and give me nscala-time joda-time Cover for Library.

I have a class like this:

  Import package domains org.joda.time. {Period} = & gt; JodaPeriod} Case Class GroundTime (Val Min: JodaPeriod, Standard: JodaPeriod)  

(I changed the name of class to because I already have the Duration class in my domain)

Now, in my specs2 test, I have to type something like this:

  "Standard Ground Check time constraint "{Import com.github.nscala_time.time.imports._ val GroundTime = GroundTime (min = 10 minutes, standard = 15 minutes)  

but I am getting an error not resolved Can symbolize minutes .

I want to do the nscala-time library of snapets like github page:

  2.hours + 45 .minutes + 10.seconds // com.github.nscala_time.time.DurationBuilder // (can be used as a period or as a duration) Return  

I dug a bit in the code specs2 and I found that specificity you Import anything from time applications to specs2 and "shaded" min from min function Ansseela-Time (I say shadow, but it was a problem with the likely underlying conversions).

but also NoTimeConversions to It creates the term builder which I wanted in the first place.


Comments