robotics - quadrotor accelerometer unstable -


I am currently working on my project quadrator. I am using ADX335 accelerometer and L3G 4200D guoroscope which is different with ATMGA 128. When I read the accelerometer without running motors, the values ​​are exact and stable. But when I start motors, the fluctuation in values ​​starts, the more I increase the speed as much as they fluctuate. I tried the Klein filter, the results seem to be less shaky but still not enough for a steady flight. My gyroscope readings give too much drift. Does it seem or I am doing something wrong.

You can have "fluctuation" due to many things.

Just check the ADXL335 accelerometer datasheet if you have added bandwidth to limit the capacitors on output CX, SI, and CZ, if not, they can help reduce your fluctuations. .

There is another thing that can cause interference from motor cables to your cable wires. If you use screening / shield cables to change the accelerometer then replace them and make sure Try to reduce whatever intervention you can get.

You can get some hints for how to design a good EMC

Comments