Error with Titanium when I distribute Android App -


After the renewal of the new Titanium Studio and it is CLI that whenever I try to distribute my Android app These errors are available every time: <[Error]: Required options unavailable: --alias

[Error]: Missing required options:

--key-password

The problem is that I have set the password and surname in the configuration. Why does this happen I tried everything: configuration is changing, creating new ones etc.

Is there a way to decide this?

I still had the same problem, but I got a solution to my case.

There should be a bug in the studio, so that you can not change the alias in the alias. Run the configuration (well, you can change it, but the first name you wrote for the first time is correct)

In my case I wrote a bad alias name to fix it. , I deleted the configuration and made a new one with the correct alias name. Then it worked.

Tell me if you are capable of doing this.


Comments