ios - TabBar More Button "remembers" last opened page -


Hi Stack Overflu Community,

I really need help for a problem, let me know Work solution not found / P>

I have an app that uses the tabbar for navigation.

There are 8 tabs, 4 and 4 in the table detail of the "more" button on the main tab.

My problem is that when I go to one of the pages in the "more" menu, and then clicking on a tab and switching to another page, the open page will be saved. And when I click on the "more" button again, this page will open directly.

But I want the "more" button to always open the list with the possible selections.

How can I get it?

I am truly grateful for any help :)

PS: I have implemented the tabbar through the storyboard.

This expected behavior is what you can do - overwrite the tabbar: didSelectItem: item method and Manage the "More" items navigation every time the view sequence controller pops back to your original view controller and more items are selected.

Keep in mind that depending on the depth of the navigation stack, it can be the cause of confusion and frustration in the user's favor (i.e., the deeper the user is, the more frustration may be).

In addition, this may be against the Apple Human Interface guidelines and therefore it is a chance that this custom behavior leads to rejection.


Comments