Maven Projects not being recognized as a java project in eclipse -


I am working on eclipse projects, but I am unable to refactor & amp; Make changes because I feel that it does not recognize as a Java project because I get an "error like resource" in the Java build path of the Java project

I tried all the things

  • To find the Java build path by right-clicking on the project-> property but there was no alternative to the Java build path

  • I Tried to replace the installed JR (window) The issues> Vriyta-> Java> Build Path> Set JR) & amp;

  • In addition, all Maven projects are successfully building in the terminal

Therefore, some problems with eclipse also have some warning in all pom.xml "lifecycle mapping can not be read" & amp; "The plugin execution has not been covered by the life cycle configuration" I looked into their solution but it was not of any help

  • I also had my pom.xml as per the solution of this lifecycle mapping Have tried to change. At the beginning I thought that there was some problem with the eclipse of M2, but I also tried to change pom.xml, as well as trying to go to windows preferences-Maven. -DiskRoku-Open Catalog & amp; The M2A connector was installed, but there was some problem with the installation

  • < P>

      mvn eclipse: eclipse  
    You need to run the Maven target eclipse:

Comments