vsto - Outlook. In-cell edit doesn't work in shared Exchange folder when using programmatically generated view -


My VSTO add-in creates a view with enabled in-cell editing. When this view applies to shared folder in-cell editing, it does not work. The add-in generator view works in a folder related to my Exchange account. When I make a similar view from the Outlook UI, in-cell editing works just fine in the shared folder.

To create the view, I use the following code:

  View Outlook newview = Application.ActiveExplorer () CurrentFolder.Views.Add ("Test", Outlook. OlViewType.olTableView, Outlook.OlViewSaveOption.olViewSaveOptionAllFoldersOfType). NewView.XML = @ "from & lt;? Xml version =" "1.0" "& gt ;? & lt; view type =" "table" "& gt; & lt; VIEWNAME & gt; SharedInboxFromScratch2 & lt; / VIEWNAME & Gt; & lt; inceltit & gt; 1 & lt; / inceltit & gt; & lt; column & gt; & lt; title & gt; topic & lt; / title & gt; & lt; support & gt; vase : Schema: httpmail: subject & lt; / prop & gt; & lt; type & gt; string & lt; / type & gt; & lt; editable & gt; 0 & lt; / editable & gt; & lt; ; / Pillar & gt; & lt; column & gt; & lt; type & gt; string & lt; / type & gt; & lt; title & gt; responsible & lt; / title & gt; & lt; support & Gt; http: //schemas.microsoft.com/mapi/string/ {00020329-0000-0000-C 000/000000000046} / Responsible  
Editable> 1

When I focus on a cell with the responsible column and press F2, it enters the editing mode, I can type the new value, but when I enter a new value I disappear and the initial cell value returns.

The question is how do in-cell editions work for shared folders in the add-in generated sequences

I have tried to apply the view In folder or for all folders - No effect folder is shared using right click - attribute - permissions - Adding is the owner's permission.

itemprop = "text">

After the problem I have included the user defined property to resolve that my custom field represents Shared folder:

  folder. User Defined Properties Add ("Responsible", OLYUSSpropertyType .ol Text);  

Comments