c# - Winforms: What Determines if Docking Moves Other Controls -


For example, within a tab page, I have the DataGrid view that "Fill" is docked. If I set the Dock property of a UserControl in the "right" position, then the data grid view runs on the left as expected, if I change the user control with a panel or label (for "right" within the tab page Is also docked), the data is not making the Gridview room. The panel or label just overlays the DataGrid view. I tried Stakeoverflow and read something but I have not seen any rule (so far) Thanks.

Their z-order, you can manipulate it with bring to front and take back context menu items Go, right-click on a control to view the menu.

When you use View + (other Windows) + document, it is very clear outline window, it lists them in Z-order below their container and allows you to drag + Change the control to change your order, you immediately see the effect in the designer.


Comments