create google drive upload ability -


I create a small web system written on PHP. Now we want to allow our customers to access a little system. At each task, they should upload one or more files (maximum size of 100-200 MB per file). So far, I upload them via the PHP component to the server, but we have a lot of trouble with our ISP, and I decide to use a free Google Drive account. So, I read the tutorial, but I can not clearly understand:

Is there a way to upload files to Google Drive directly from the client browser without uploading to our servers first? As far as I can see, I can use the PHP library as my Google Drive and file uploads, but - unfortunately - the files should be already out, which is my biggest problem.

Thanks in advance for everyone who can help us.

Uploading directly from Javascript to Drive is very easy. Check out the drive picker that does everything for you.


Comments