Periodically start a build on a specific node in Jenkins -


I want to run some Jenkins under different OS-S at some time and I want to know how I For example, for example, all my nodes are running Linux and I have a Windows node that is running at 2 AM, I want to be able to run the build on that node so that it checks Could work on what OS worked on Affairs. I do not want to do different Jenkins jobs for different OS-S. Is this possible?

I can not find any available plug-in or article on this topic. I'm probably not clearly clarifying this in my quest, but I'm also not sure that this is possible (unless you make a copy of the job and bind it in a specific node).

You can create remote copy junkies jobs (/ jobs / * _ config.xml) between different OS ) can try. -s,

Jenkins will understand that the specific OS was local and in order to execute them according to the trigger setup, try to find the remote copy or use the scp or pscp command.


Comments