messaging - Does my use case be implemented using Esper CEP -


For the purposes of my project, I have been suggested to use user Esper CEP engine. However, after going through some documents of Asper, I do not think it is suitable for my use. Can anyone explain how Asper can be used according to the requirements below? - There is a queue of applications - the initiator application sends a JMS message to the next system / application and it sends it to the next system It continues till some final arrangement, which ultimately sends AC which crosses the circle system up to the circle system. - When sending messages to the next system in the queue, each system sends a copy of the message to my application. Similarly, a copy of one from each system is also received in my way through the system. - Each message from the system is related to the message generated by its previous system and it is also that ACC - My system needs to link all these messages and their anchors using linkage information in the message and find that any message Missed or not received. Similarly, there may be thousands of source messages and related messages received in the system - each message has a unique ID in the hierarchy - my system can receive messages in any arbitrary order / sequence

Can I help understand how to use Asper to link messages and to search for missing messages in every message hierarchy?

Yes, asper makes it easy to detect the absence of events, such as patterns or external join or unusual The presence of flow can be found in samples


Comments