scala - Not able to fetch exact phrase from the Twitter API in Spark Streaming application -


The mine operator, happy weekend give me must exact phrase from Twitter API if I do it as a "happy weekend" So it includes double quotes too. But I want to leave the double quotes and accurate phrase,

tweet: I wish you happy weekend I -------- -> Application removed tweet: I'll have a happy and healthy weekend I do not want to be removed from the application

Please help me.

I am using Scala 2.9.3 and spark 0.7.3.

Thanks, Reddy

Unfortunately, the phrase track endpoint streaming API Does not support matches

A phrase is a phrase with one or more positions may be separated by spaces, and if all positions in the phrase exists in the tweet, then ignored, regardless of the order and the case will get.

You have to make some extra filters in your scale code.


Comments