android - bt-hci btu_ble_process_adv_pkt still runs after iBeaconManager.unBind(this); is called onDestroy() -


I am using Radius Network iBeacon library to build my first Android app for Android. It has been really easy to implement the library and I'm working on a semi-decent demo app (thanks a lot!).

Now I am trying to take out the Conx. My app works as a demo, so that the user needs to go to 3 iBeacons and close the 3 checkboxes. Then they are presented with an activity that asks if a button to restart it To do it again with.

The function that displays 'complete' activity also ends () s 'checkbox' activity, and Onstory calls the unbounded method of iBeaconManager.

Once restarted, iBeacons are not raised and the logcat exits this forever.

  02- 18 14: 52: 38.800: I / BT-HCI (1392): BLE HCI (ID = 62) event = 0x02) 02-18 14: 52: 38.800: I / BT-HCE (1392): BTU_prec_Adv_pocket 02-18 14: 52: 38.850: I / BT-HCI (1392): BLE HCI (ID = 62) event = 0x02) 02-18 14: 52: 38.850: I / BT-HCI (1392): BTU_bel_process_adv_pkT 02-18 14:52: 38.910: W / BT-BTF (1392): BTAMDOBOSviewBTMbObserveServe failed. Position 2 02-18 14: 52: 38.980: I / BT-HCI (1392): BLE HCI (ID = 62) event = 0x02)  

This is usually the second / third But the part of the app is my garbage that is because it is unsuccessful

  iBeaconManager.unBind (this);  

BT is not releasing the stack properly, so two examples end up being overlapping.

Can someone put some light on this because I have reached a point,

best

Andrew

/ P>

I suspect that the service must be binding with service / unbundling. If you describe if then it should not be a problem, it is hard to make sure that what is going wrong without seeing the code (or a simplified version which has the problem again : I

When I suggest you add a log statement when you bind and open each other, then run the app and make sure that they match the Android life cycle can be difficult. Sure You will find that there is a mismatch. Are you sure the destruction () is always being called?

Understand that if iBeaconManager.unbind () is called when no other customer is bound, IBokon service will stop, and logkat should confirm it if If you reboot later, then it will just start again, are you seeing this?

Another tip: If you run two apps on your phone using the Android iBook library, then you have two copies of the service running. It is by design, and there is no problem, but the logcat can confuse the output, to help prevent debugging, use the settings to pause or uninstall one of these applications.


Comments