database - How to open and convert .D0# files -


I have real villains, I have some old data files in .0 # (such as .01, .02 etc.) in the format is. I do not know how these were generated or how to get them like CSV or something simple if I open them in the form of text, then some strings are present, but I do not really have any experience for encoding.

Any help will save lives!

Here is a part of the link from a file sample:

Thanks Ryan

By using the HXD (a hex editor for Windows), I get the following from the beginning of the file:

  V5.00 Copyright (C) Compulife Software Inc., 1993  

The Googling Compulife software took me to have their products.

Digits a little more:

  Compulife provides a historical CD that contains previous versions of our software. There are instructions about installing previous versions of the CD, which are in zip format. History covers almost every month from the current month on April 1, 1990:  

In 1993, hex dump said, so there may be some expectations here. I would say your best bet is to contact Compulife yourself, but failing, I can say that the file has a fixed length record format, in some form of data as well as some other 8 or 16 bit encoding.

I would like to charge now.


Comments